Are you ready to start your journey to better hearing
Contact us today we’re ready to help you!
Why Choose Tinnitus And Hearing Clinic
I’ve been treating tinnitus and hearing loss for more than 35 years and have many very satisfied customers which means
you’ll always have an expert on hand to guide you through the complex world of tinnitus and hearing loss. I offer a wide range of hearing solutions that meets your needs, goals and expectations, you will have many of latest high-tech hearing products in a variety of discreet shapes and sizes to choose from. My services are completely guaranteed, your hearing requirements is my highest priority so you can be confident you’ll receive the very best in hearing health care.
Living with hearing loss is stressful, A hearing test provides a roadmap of sorts to allow where any hearing loss has occurred, hearing tests are painless and take only about an hour of your time. Once we have the results, we will discuss how best to move forward.
You will have relief knowing, what is the cause and solution of your hearing loss and how we can help you improve the quality of your life.
Tinnitus is a phantom ringing, buzzing, clicking, or roaring that occurs in one of both of the ears. These symptoms can be just a bit annoying or they can be so troublesome that interfere with a person’s ability to concentrate, sleep or complete daily activities. For some, tinnitus can be a source of real mental and emotional anguish. I am a professional member of the American Tinnitus Association which means you receive all the latest research and treatment options, today there are many treatment options available that have positive results for sufferers, hearing aids of today often come equipped with powerful technology aimed at soothing tinnitus symptoms.
We partner with multiple industry-leading hearing aid manufacturers and offer the most advanced solutions that are currently available. Modern hearing aids come in a wide array of styles and sizes, with multiple features to meet many different needs. We do not try to fit you with the most expensive hearing aid, you get a hearing aid that suits your needs, lifestyle and budget.
Signs and symptoms of hearing loss
- Muffling of speech and other sounds.
- You turn the television or radio up too loud.
- You struggle to understand speech, especially in noisy environments.
- You have difficulty hearing people on the phone.
- You are not sure where sound is coming from, known as localization.
- You often ask people to repeat themselves.
- You find yourself avoiding social situations.
- You notice tinnitus, or ringing in the ears.
- Frequently asking others to speak more slowly, clearly and loudly.
COVID-19 mandatory vaccination requirements
COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- All staff will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter tinnitus and hearing clinic or take part in face-to-face consultations.
- All clients will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter tinnitus and hearing clinic or take part in face-to-face consultations.
- All contractors and visitors will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter tinnitus and hearing clinic.
- Tinnitus and hearing clinic’s full requirements around vaccination against COVID-19, and information about who will be eligible for an exemption, can be found on this page.
- This decision is underpinned by a detailed risk assessment, as well as consultation with staff, visitors, and clients, thank you for helping us keep everyone safe and healthy..
Exemptions from these requirements will be considered only for those:
- who have obtained a relevant COVID-19 vaccination exemption issued by the New Zealand Government;
- who (if not covered by a Public Health Order mandate), produce a valid medical certificate issued by a suitably qualified medical practitioner with a current practising certificate confirming that the person meets the specified exemption criteria as notified by the Ministry of Health.
In either case, tinnitus and hearing clinic will consider the exemption or medical certificate and consult with the individual on any additional measures required to ensure their safety and the safety of others on our business premises , thank you for helping us keep everyone safe and healthy..